Free For All: October 2, 2012

Text your FFA submissions to 785-289-8351 or in the Free For All section on Kansan.com

• That moment when some kid walks by whistling “Hedwig’s Theme” and everyone suddenly quiets down to listen.
  • To the girl wearing a thick jacket and shivering: try pants.
  • Harry Potter? 90s music? A new bestie? And Pizza Shuttle? I thought I’d never find you!
  • I really should invest in an invisibility cloak for walks of shame.
  • I just drank a whole case. My liver said no, but my lips said jdnejeisndbdjsks.
  • New rule: If you smell you can’t ride the bus.
  • “My FFA was so funny, why didn’t it get in?” asked everyone.
  • We could cram so many more people on the bus if we started sitting on laps.
  • DATING TIP FOR GIRLS: Don’t be vain. Looks help but they’re not everything.
  • I really should try the Pyramid Pizza here, because the one in Emporia only tastes good when you’re drunk.
  • I overheard a guy telling someone about his night last night. It was the plot of “Donnie Darko.”
  • I originally came to KU to be Thomas Robinson’s trophy wife, but i guess I have to get a degree now…
  • I think we need to have a Crosswalks 101 class.
  • How do I tell girls they shouldn’t be walking by themselves in the dark late at night without sounding like a psycho?
  • I’m going home for fall break just to make sure I stay sober for a single weekend this semester.
  • So I got to meet the Hulk in person. Turns out he was my microbiology teacher the whole time.
  • My bus driver is pretending to be Ernie, the Knight Bus driver, from “Harry Potter.”
  • Guys will “change” their views on any hot-button issue as long as it gets them laid.
  • Thank you to those who helped the lady who was hit by a car by JRP. I am a proud Jayhawk!
  • Maybe if I put an automatic stapler in my room, I’ll have more friends.
  • I want Chick-fil-A, but I don’t want activist types to judge me.
  • To eat or to sleep… That is the college question.
  • You’re really wearing a Kentucky shirt in Mrs. E’s? Way too soon…
  • Updated Oct. 2, 2012 at 2:51 pm