Top 7 University of Kansas ‘Harlem Shake’ videos

There have been thousands of ‘Harlem Shake’ videos uploaded to the Internet over the past few days. Here are some of the best from around the Lawrence area and on campus. All videos are from YouTube.

7. Kansas Dorm Video

Who doesn’t love a light saber and Steve Carell? This video rounds out the countdown with their creative use of props.

6. Kansas PBP Edition

The women of Pi Beta Phi packed a lot of punch into their quick video.

5. CL Style

Who doesn’t love a cute little Jayhawk fan? Don’t let the vertical video deceive you, this is one of the cutest Harlem Shakes out there.

4. Kansas Volleyball

The Kansas volleyball team jumps on the bandwagon with this hilarious video. This video grabs the number four spot for the simple fact that they all did an amazing job keeping straight faces.

3. Kansas Rowing

The rowing team is in sync with this video. Not to mention their costumes give the men’s basketball team a run for their money.

2. Wescoe Beach

An impromptu video on Wescoe Beach allowed students who couldn’t make it to Saturday’s game an opportunity to shake things up on Sunday.

1. Kansas Student Section on ESPN College Gameday

This video takes the number one spot not only because it is completely awesome, but also because it was recorded live during Saturday’s basketball game against Texas. The nation’s best student section just got better.

And of course…

Men’s basketball is not to be forgotten, but it’s nearly impossible to compete with Ben McLemore doing his signature dance while wearing a chicken head. Only complaint – I had to watch the video a few times before I was able to spot Tyler Self.

• Updated Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:56 pm
  • Edited by Jordan Wisdom